Venue: Caulfield & Randwick
- Race 1: #9 Protection Money (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $8.50 / $2.80)
PROTECTION MONEY (9) has built a lovely platform for this campaign with three strong runs back from a break having him right to go now. Key chance.
- Race 7: #2 Laws Of Indicies (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $35.00 / $8.50)
LAWS OF INDICIES (2) Resumes after three-and-a-half months. Has talent. Set for this and not dismissed lightly.
- Race 8: #2 Zapateo (1.5 Units Win / 2.5 Units Place – $6.50 / $2.05)
ZAPATEO (2) was no match in the Concorde last time but she was right up against there, chasing one of the best sprinters on the planet in a perfect storm (literally) for him. She is better judged on the fresh run and win against similar quality mares to what she faces here and can quickly bounce back to that level coming back down to Melbourne.
- Race 9: #9 It’sourtime (2 Units Win – $4.80)
IT’SOURTIME (9) resumes from a 15 week spell. Placed at Caulfield when last fresh and won two of three first-up, could threaten.
- Race 4: #14 Sindicato (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $34.00 / $6.00)
SINDICATO (14) back from a spell. Finished off last preparation slowly away and pulled hard; raced on the speed. Finished fifth in a Rosehill trial over 900m on September 6, outside chance.
- Race 6: #3 Paris Dior (1 Unit / 2 Units Place – $7.00 / $2.00)
PARIS DIOR (6) won at Canterbury in only second-up attempt and finished four lengths off the winner last start at Randwick on a heavy track when first up, strong place chance.
- Race 7: #5 Profondo (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $14.00 / $2.70)
PROFONDO (5) third-up today and won third-up previously. First-up raced wide without cover; came from midfield; 3rd of 10 at this track in the G1 Winx Stks on August 20 over 1400m.
- Race 8: #6 Classique Legend (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $16.00 / $3.30)
CLASSIQUE LEGEND (6) resumes from a spell of 48 weeks and placed in Canterbury trial, not without each-way claims.
- Race 9: #5 No Compromise (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $16.00 / $3.70)
NO COMPROMISE (5) second-up tracked the speed and boxed on steadily 3rd of 10 at this track in the G2 Chelmsford on September 3 over 1600m, on a wet track.