Richmond VS Hawthorn (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $5.40)
- Richmond To Win (2 Units – $1.28)
The Hawks have built an identity this season of playing fast through the middle of the ground, a style that will be hindered by wet weather. If anything, the Tigers thrive in the wet with their dump and chase, chaos ball mentality.
- Hawthorn Total Points Under 73.5 Points (2 Units – $1.88)
The Hawks have scored just 19 goals in the last two weeks and I think potential wet weather on Sunday might make it hard for them to hit the scoreboard again.
- Tom Mitchell Most Disposals (2 Units – $2.70)
Mitchell has had 28, 33, 32, 31 & 25 disposals in his last 5 matches. With an arm wrestle contest expected especially through the midfield, the weather forecast further enhances Mitchell’s chances of more touches.
Sydney VS Collingwood (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $4.85)
- Collingwood (+20.5 Points) Handicap (2 Units – $2.00)
The Magpies have knocked off some top sides during their run and will be heading to Sydney full of confidence.
- Steele Sidebottom 15+ Disposals (2 Units – $1.56)
Steele Sidebottom is having another excellent season on the wing for the Magpies.
- Tom Papley 2+ Goals (2 Units – $1.67)
Papley has scored 14 goals in the last 7 rounds, having 2 or more in 6 of those.
Essendon VS Port Adelaide (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $3.30)
- Peter Wright 2+ Goals (2 Units – $1.38)
Wright has kicked 2+ goals in each of his last 7 matches.
- Zak Butters 20+ Disposals (2 Units – $1.30)
Butters had gone over 20 disposals in his last 4 matches since returning from injury.
- Connor Rozee 90+ fantasy points (2 Units – $1.78)
He has averaged 84 fantasy points this season but more importantly has hit 90+ in each of his last three games against Essendon.