Best Bets Straight 6-Leg Multi (1 Unit – $3.02)
- Chun-Hsin Tseng To Beat Alastair Gray
- Roberto Bautista Agut (3-0 Set Betting) Against Attila Balazs
- Maxime Cressey To Win A Set Against Felix Auger-Aliassime (Yes)
- Alex Molcan To Beat Pedro Martinez (2 Units – $1.40)
Molcan produced far better performance on grass in comparison to Molcan in the warm up events on grass. Performing at that level will get him over the line.
- Mackenzie McDonald To Beat Nuno Borges (2 Units – $1.31)
Superior ability and experience on grass gives McDonald the upper hand in his first meeting with Nuno Borges.
- Chun-Hsin Tseng To Beat Alastair Gray (2 Units – $1.68)
This kind of match up will not expose Chun’s physical problems. He will be able to take advantage and register his first maiden win in slams.
- Denis Shapovalov To Beat Arthur Rinderknech (2 Units – $1.34)
This is a fine opportunity for the Canadian to get back to his winning ways.
- Nick Kyrgios (3-0 Set Betting) Against Paul Jubb (2 Units – $1.83)
On his day, Kyrgios is capable of beating anyone on grass. He is heavily favoured in the pair’s first meeting.
- Alex De Minaur (3-0 Set Betting) Against Hugo Dellien (2 Units – $1.50)
Di Minaur leads this match up 1-0. He is heavily favoured to make it 2 in 2 games against the clay court specialist in Dellien.
- Botic Van De Zandschulp (3-0 Set Betting) Against Feliciano Lopez (2 Units – $2.15)
On current form it is going to be very difficult for Lopez to cause trouble for the 25th rank in Zandschulp.
- Brandon Nakashima (3-0 Set Betting) Against Nicola Kuhn (2 Units – $1.60)
Nakashima wouldn’t be getting too many better opportunities to get his first main draw win in Wimbledon with this match up.
- Rafael Nadal (3-0 Set Betting) Against Francisco Cerundolo (2 Units – $1.40)
This is Nadal’s only easy match looking at his draw ahead. Expect Nadal to comfortably beat the inexperienced Argentinian.
- Stefanos Tistispas (3-0 Set Betting) Against Alexander Ritschard (2 Units – $1.44)
The Swiss is going through a rough patch at the moment, expect Tsitsipas to breeze passed him.
- Roberto Bautista Agut (3-0 Set Betting) Against Attila Balazs (2 Units – $1.28)
Roberto conceded only 6 games in the match in the pair’s last meeting, expect a similar result here.
To Win A Set
- Mikhali Kukushkin To Win A Set Against Jenson Brooksby (Yes) (2 Units – $1.30)
Kukushkin would not have stood a chance in this match up a few months ago, but his ability and experience on grass make him a tricky opponent for Brooksby.
- Alexei Popyrin & Hugo Gaston To Both Win A Set (Yes) (2 Units – $1.44)
Both players are capable of beating each other in these conditions, expect the Aussie to keep this close.
- Maxime Cressey To Win A Set Against Felix Auger-Aliassime (Yes) (2 Units – $1.40)
Felix has drawn a nightmare opponent in the first round of Maxime Cressey. He has proved to be a tough player to beat on grass over the last few weeks.
- Lorenzo Sonego & Denis Kudla To Both Win A Set (Yes) (2 Units – $1.40)
It is unfortunate that one of these 2 players will be exiting so early. Expect a close contest here.
- Zizou Bergs & Jack Draper To Both Win A Set (Yes) (2 Units – $1.50)
Bergs’ ability and Draper’s performances against higher ranked players make this a very competitive contest between these 2 talented youngsters.
- Jiri Lehecka To Win A Set Against Filip Krajinovic (Yes) (2 Units – $1.36)
Lehecka playing at the best of his ability can offer a stern challenge here.