Venue: Caulfield, Randwick & Morphettville
- Race 4: #6 D’aguilar (1 Unit Win – $3.50)
D’AGUILAR on a seven day back-up and will appreciate the cut in the ground, cannot be ruled out.
- Race 6: #11 Nice For What (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $18.00 / $3.80)
NICE FOR WHAT win first up and appears to have come back very well. Maps nicely and looks value.
- Race 7: #8 Skywolf (2 Units Win – $3.70)
SKYWOLF wins from four attempts this campaign and coming off a win at Sandown Hillside, solid claims.
- Race 8: #5 Philadelphia Storm (1 Unit Win – $4.80)
PHILADELPHIA STORM nice progressive galloper who will relish in the step up to 1400m second up.
- Race 1: #6 Bootscooter (1 Unit Win – $4.40)
BOOTSCOOTER has been running well this campaign winning twice and placing in all other outings, should go well.
- Race 3: #10 Don Luigi (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $8.50 / $2.70)
DON LUIGI in strong form with two wins from nine attempts this campaign and won’t be far away in the run, in with a chance.
- Race 6: #3 Le Baol (1 Unit Win – $5.50)
LE BAOL let-up and trial placing in 49 days since last race adds confidence, dangerous.
- Race 7: #1 Bethencourt (2 Units Win – $4.80)
BETHENCOURT in strong form with three wins from seven attempts this campaign and likes the cut in the ground, genuine contender.
- Race 10: #4 Jojo Was A Man (1 Unit Win – $4.20)
JOJO WAS A MAN in strong form with two wins from three attempts this campaign and coming off a win at Randwick, hard to go past
- Race 4: #10 Chicago Storm (1 Unit Win – $4.20)
CHICAGO STORM coming off a win to break maiden at Balaklava on a heavy track when resuming and likely to race on the speed, a real threat
- Race 5: #9 Moscow Mule (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $17.00 / $4.00)
MOSCOW MULE very good value considering hitting peak performance and a highly rated jockey on board.
- Race 7: #4 Noname Lane (2 Units Win – $3.40)
NONAME LANE last start winner at Morphettville Parks and Ben Price has had success aboard previously, still in this.