- Race 1: #5 Keppel Bay (3 Units Win – $2.30)
KEPPEL BAY finished midfield last start at Cranbourne when first up and placed at Mornington in only second-up attempt, the testing material.
- Race 3: #6 My Girl Trudy (1 Units Win / 2 Units Place – $11.00 / $3.10)
MY GIRL TRUDY has five placings from eight runs this prep and placed last start at Ballarat Synthetic, still in this.
- Race 4: #5 King Aviator (1 Unit Win – $4.80)
KiNG AVIATOR in the money last start running second at Ballarat Synthetic when resuming and won’t be far away in the run, dangerous.
- Race 7: #6 Mietta (1 Unit Win – $2.60)
MIETTA at only start winner at Ballarat Synthetic and winner at the track before, the real danger in the race.
- Race 8: #2 Black Opal (1 Unit Win – $5.00)
BLack OPAL has the speed to overcome drawing the widest barrier and has placed twice at Ballarat Synthetic before, marginal top pick.