- Race 3: #1 Deep Fever (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $7.00 / $2.80)
Turned in a sound debut over 350m at Healesville where he settled off the pace but worked home well to finish second (20.11) and beaten 6 lengths. The last run is a strong form reference.
- Race 4: #3 Quill Bale (1 Unit Win – $2.70)
Flew the lids with a sensational early split but had to be content with second when clocking 23.00 over 400m at this track. Coming out of a very strong form race. Expected to go well.
- Race 5: #1 Planet Ruler (1 Unit Win – $4.50)
Started big odds last time but hit the ground running with a sensational early split, giving a sight but fading late to finish third (26.41) at Warragul over 460m. In form and can return to the winners’ list.
- Race 6: #2 Nangar Troy (1 Unit Win – $2.10)
Good performance to win by 2.5 lengths at Horsham over 410m (23.46) beating Quick Shadow in Grade 5 on June 9. Can make it back to back wins.
- Race 7: #2 Zipping Bronte (1 Unit Win – $3.80)
Risky starter who put in a fair effort in easier race last start. Looks well drawn here from the rails and will take some catching if jumps well. Racing well and can find winning form again.
- Race 9: #2 Guster Bale (1 Unit Win – $8.00)
Jumped well at Gawler two runs back then again settled forward and finished second at Gawler last start over 400m. Scored two on the trot prior to last start. Can return to winning form.
- Race 11: #1 Moriah Bale (1 Unit Win – $3.90)
Was out of placings last time (30.96) at The Meadows in a Grade 6, finishing eighth and beaten 13 lengths. Goes very well from the draw boasting one victory and three places from eight starts. Looks a key chance on best form.