UEFA Champions League Final
Liverpool VS Real Madrid (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $22.25)
- Real Madrid & Draw (Double Chance) (2 Units – $1.72)
Real Madrid have won 16 of their 19 Champions League Finals and haven’t lost one since 1981.
- Both Teams To Score (Yes) (2 Units – $1.57)
There has a run of eight successive finals which saw both teams score and there has been a respectable average of 2.6 goals per final in the last decade.
- Karim Benzema To Score Or Assist (2 Units – $1.91)
Strikers have scored 65% of Champions League Final goals over the last ten years and Karim Benzema struck one of these against Liverpool in 2017/18.
- Eder Militao To Be Booked (2 Units – $4.00)
Each of the last six Premier League meetings between the two sides have been drawn. In all six of those games, both teams found the back of the net. Brighton are unbeaten in all nine of their Premier League meetings with West Ham.
- A Goal Scored In Both Halves (Yes) (2 Units – $1.59)
In the last 10 Champions league finals, on average the first goal has been scored in the 37th minute and six of these ten have featured a goal in the first half, with five of those six games following up with at least one goal after the break.