Gold Coast VS Fremantle (1 Unit Same Game Multi – $6.50)
- Gold Coast To Win 1-39 Points (2 Units – $2.85)
- Brandon Ellis 20+ Disposals (2 Units – $1.32)
- Hayden Young 20+ Disposals (2 Units – $1.89)
However, Gold Coast will have gained some serious confidence from last week’s win and will enjoy playing in front of home fans. Furthermore, the Suns have won two of the last three clashes between these sides, both matches played at home. Ellis has had 26 touches in each of his last two games and has a strong record against Fremantle. Backs have been given plenty of freedom by the Suns this year and Young is someone who should benefit from. He has had 20+ disposals in four of his six games this year.
GWS VS Carlton (1 Unit Same Game Multi – $3.75)
- Toby Green 2+ Goals (2 Units – $1.30)
- Harry Himmelberg 2+ Goals (2 Units – $1.78)
- Isaac Cumming 25+ Disposals (2 Units – $1.90)
Toby Green hasn’t missed a beat in his return, kicking seven goals from three games, which includes a bag of four against the Crows. Harry Himmelberg started the season in fine form despite his team’s poor results. He kicked multiple goals in each of his first four games before going quiet for a couple of rounds. Isaac Cumming takes a lot of the kick-outs for the Giants. He’s had 29+ disposals in three of his last four games and remains good value for 25 this weekend
West Coast VS Melbourne (1 Unit Same Game Multi – $3.40)
- Over 166.5 Total Match Points (2 Units – $1.88)
- Angus Brayshaw 25+ Disposals (2 Units – $1.55)
- Christian Petracca Anytime Goal Scorer (2 Units – $1.21)
The Eagles have conceded an average score of 127 points over their last four games and it’s hard to see that trend stopping against the best side in the AFL. Brayshaw has picked up 25, 26 and 31 disposals in his last three games and ranks second in the AFL for marks, highlighting his work rate to earn possessions. Petracca has consistently got shots on goal this season, and could be in for a big day against West Coast.