Richmond VS Collingwood (1 Unit Same Game Multi – $3.25)
- Collingwood +10.5 Points Handicap (2 Units – $1.90)
- Under 169.5 Total Match Points (2 Units – $1.90)
Collingwood have won their last 2 matches and prior to those wins they had 3 losses by an average of 11 points. With lost of rain expected this could be a very low scoring match. In the last 3 matches between these sides, neither of them have been able to score 100+ points.
Sydney VS Gold Coast (1 Unit Same Game Multi – $3.75)
- Sydney -32.5 Points Handicap (2 Units – $1.90)
- Lance Franklin To Score 4+ Goals (2 Units – $3.00)
Sydney will be looking to bounce back and get a result at home after their loss last week. Last time these 2 sides met at the SCG, Sydney won by 87 points. Lance Franklin has had 13 scoring shots in his last 2 matches, where he has bagged 9 goals and 4 behinds. Last time against the Suns he scored 6 goals and 2 behinds.
Greater Western Sydney VS Geelong Cats (1 Unit Same Game Multi – $5.25)
- Lachlan Whitfield 25+ Disposals (2 Units – $2.55)
- Tom Hawkins To Score 3+ Goals (2 Units – $2.20)
Lachlan Whitfield has only had 25+ Disposals in 2 of his last 5 matches. However, against Geelong he has had 34, 34, 21 & 31 disposals in his last 4 meetings against them. Tom Hawkins has kicked 15 goals in the last 5 matches. With some attention expected on Jeremy Cameron, Tom Hawkins can easily take over on the scoreboard.
Essendon VS Hawthorn (1 Unit Same Game Multi – ($4.00)
- Hawthorn To Win By 25+ Points (2 Units – $2.85)
- Jacob Koschitzke To Score 2+ Goals (2 Units – $1.86)
With late outs to Essendon’s defence on top of their horrific start to the year, this match has the potential to become a blowout. Hawthorn have been putting it up to some of the competitions’ best sides and will look to dominate. Koschitzke has scored 3 & 4 goals in his most recent matches.
Brisbane Lions VS West Coast Eagles (1 Unit Same Game Multi – $3.30)
- Total Match Goals Over +23.5 (2 Units – $1.74)
- Lachie Neale Most Disposals (2 Units – $2.00)
This is going to be a blood bath. West Coast have hardly been able to field a full team, against the Lions at the Gabba is far from ideal for the Eagles. Lachie Neale will absolutely dominate the middle of the ground as per usual, coming off 37 disposals in his last match.