Hawthorn VS West Coast Same Game Multi (1 Unit – $3.75)
- Total Points Under 170.5 (5 Units – $1.88)
Not expecting this one to be a shootout between two sides who struggle to put score on the board at the best of times. Take the unders here.
- Seamus Mitchell 15+ Disposals (5 Units – $1.24)
Mitchell stepped it up a notch last week and will look to continue that form.
- West Coast +25.5 Points Handicap (5 Units – $1.90)
The Eagles look to be the value in this match and I’m keen to double down and include them in my SGM to cover the big spread.
Carlton VS Collingwood Same Game Multi (1 Unit – $5.00)
- Patrick Cripps 25+ Disposals (5 Units – $1.32)
Cripps is having another strong year and loves this matchup against the Magpies. He had 3 votes against them in their last battle and should rack up plenty of ball again here.
- Taylor Adams 20+ Disposals (5 Units – $1.93)
Adams is another one that loves this matchup. He’s had seven straight 20+ disposal games against the Blues and is great value here.
- Jamie Elliot 2+ Goals (5 Units – $2.30)
Loves the big stage and is due for a breakout game in 2023. He’s over the odds for 2+ goals.
GWS VS St Kilda Same Game Multi (1 Unit – $3.40)
- Anthony Caminiti Anytime Goal Scorer (5 Units – $1.30)
The rookie forward has been in great form to start his AFL campaign, kicking at least one goal in five of his six games so far and totalling 9. I think he will get even more opportunity this week as he slides onto the 2nd best key defender with the addition of King.
- Jack Sinclair 25+ Disposals (5 Units – $1.54)
Has been without doubt the standout player for the Saints so far this season, averaging 27.7 touches at fantastic efficiency across half back and through the midfield. Has had 25 touches in seven of nine games this year and recorded 25 against the Giants last season.
- Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera 20+ Disposals (5 Units – $1.96)
Had a quieter week with just 16 disposals last week, mainly due to a reduced number of kickouts because of Adelaide’s above average accuracy. Should be back in the numbers this week, has broken 20+ in four of his last six games.
Leave a Reply