- Race 1: #9 Wahine Toa (1 Unit Win – $3.90)
WAHINE TOA has been running well this campaign winning twice and placing in all other outings, hard to go past.
- Race 2: #7 Wishlor Lass (1 Unit Win – $3.10)
WISHLOR LASS unbeaten in both runs and Josh Cartwright has had success aboard previously, tough to beat.
- Race 5: #3 Sandy Prince (1 Unit Win / 2 units Place – $6.50 / $2.25)
SANDY PRINCE has very strong form at Sandown Hillside and Damien Oliver a bonus, has solid claims.
- Race 6: #5 Star Patrol (1 Unit Win – $2.20)
STAR PATROL resumes after a spell of 21 weeks and won two of seven as a favourite, hard to go past.
- Race 7: #1 Jacquinot (1 Unit Win – $1.90)
JACQUINOT back from let-up and winner when on debut at Caulfield, serious player.
- Race 8: #8 Pal D’oro (1 Unit Win – $4.20)
PAL D’ORO has been running well this campaign winning twice and placing in all other outings, commands respect.