- Race 1: #2 Hellish (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $6.00 / $1.90)
HELLISH back from let-up and finished midfield at only start at Flemington on a soft track, genuine contender.
- Race 2: #2 Hard To Cross (1 Unit Win – $7.00 / 2.00)
HARD TO CROSS in strong form with two wins from five attempts this campaign and placed last start at Sandown Hillside
- Race 3: #6 Barretta (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $7.00 / $2.35)
BARRETTA has two placings from five runs this prep and amongst the placegetters last start running third at Sandown Hillside, still in this.
- Race 5: #4 Belle Et Riche (1 Unit Win – $3.10)
BELLE ET RICHE yet to miss the place getters and in the money last start running third at Flemington, a real threat.
- Race 6: #8 Rose Quartz (1 Unit Win – $4.50)
ROSE QUARTZ has outstanding form at this track and has two placings from five runs this prep, a winning chance
- Race 7: #6 Beltoro (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $7.00 / $2.05)
BELTORO has two placings from five runs this prep and chased well to fall just short last start at Moonee Valley, must be considered.
- Race 8: #8 Kentucky Casanova (1 Unit Win – $4.50)
KENTUCKY CASANOVA resumes from a spell of 45 weeks and hasn’t run a bad race, could upset.
- Race 9: #9 Victory Bay (1 Unit Win – $2.70)
VICTORY BAY winner at Pakenham Synthetic and placed three times this campaign but disappointed when placing as favourite last start at Flemington, commands respect.