- Race 1: #3 Pyrois (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $6.00 / $2.30)
PYROIS finished strongly to end up midfield last start at Sandown Lakeside and won once this prep at Newcastle three runs back, outside hope.
- Race 2: #4 Attrition (1 Unit Win – $3.10)
ATTRITION resumes after a spell of 24 weeks and yet to miss the place getters in two runs, genuine contender.
- Race 3: #10 Tapin’ Three (1 Unit Win – $2.35)
TAPIN’ THREE resumes from a 25 week spell and came on to finish midfield at only start at Flemington, a winning chance.
- Race 4: #2 Fire Glo Too (1 Unit Win – $4.00)
FIRE GLO TOO just missed when heavily backed last start at Sandown Lakeside and gets the blinkers back on, among the main chances.
- Race 5: #3 Marcolt (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $7.50 / $2.35)
MARCOLT on a six day back-up and won two of eight as a favourite, well placed.
- Race 6: #9 Senora (1 Unit Win – $2.25)
SONORA faded to finish on the winners’ heels last start at Sandown Lakeside and won two of four as a favourite, one of the main hopes.
- Race 7: #2 Defining Unit Win – $2.35)
DEFINING let-up for seven weeks and placed last start at Ballarat when fresh, leading hope.
- Race 8: #4 Elite Icon (1 Unit Win – $3.90)
ELITE ICON ran fifth last start at Sandown Hillside and placed once this prep at Moonee Valley