Venue: Flemington & Rosehill
- Race 5: #7 Foxy Frida (1 Unit Win / 2 units Place – $8.00 / $2.60)
FOXY FRIDA rates well on a softer track and has very strong form at Flemington, not without each-way claims.
- Race 6: #14 Giga kick (1 Units Win – $5.50)
GIGA KICK was able to knock off off Nature Strip last effort. Now faces tasks of repeating.
- Race 7: #8 Tuvalu (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $10.00 / $2.70)
TUVALU has been flying of late and coming off a win at Caulfield on a soft track, in with a chance.
- Race 8: #7 Anamoe (4 Units Win – $2.15)
ANAMOE looking to make it five in a row after another win at Moonee Valley last start and won five of seven with the sting out of the ground, big chance.
- Race 5: #2 Fox Fighter (2 Units Win – $3.70)
FOX FIGHTER winner at Rosehill Gardens and placed in all other outings this preparation, a winning chance.
- Race 79: #4 I Am Me (3 Units Win – $2.60)
I AM ME back from 20 week spell and has the benefit of a Hawkesbury trial, still in this.