Miami Heat VS Sacramento Kings (Same game Multi 1 Unit – $3.60)
- Miami Heat (-3.5 Points) Handicap (2 Units – $1.90)
- Over 227.5 Points (2 Units – $1.90)
Miami have already faced the Celtics, Raptors and Warriors, but their success last season indicates that they should be a top team in the Eastern Conference and capable of beating a much weaker Kings team. This should be a high-scoring game between two teams that are hungry for a win, so I’ll take the over.
Philadelphia 76ers VS Chicago Bulls (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $6.75)
- Chicago Bulls To Win (2 Units – $2.10)
- Zach Lavine 3+ Three Pointers Made (2 Units – $2.00)
- Tyrese Maxey 20+ Points (2 Units – $1.70)
Other than Lonzo Ball being out, Chicago should be at full strength here and it’s time for them to finally get the monkey off their back.. Zach LaVine will have to have one of his signature scoring games. He’s opened the season playing really well, so far in 3 games he is averaging 23.3 points per game. Maxey is coming off a 44-point explosion in the 76ers win over the Toronto Raptors last night.