Venue: Flemington & Rosehill
- Race 3: #8 Triple Missile (1 Unit Win – $4.40)
TRIPLE MISSILE made ground late last start at Caulfield on a soft track when fresh and proven performer on a soft track, needs the breaks.
- Race 5: #7 Turaath (1 Units Win – $3.60)
TURAATH bolted in last start at Geelong and has won twice at Flemington before, still in this.
- Race 6: #14 Coolangatta (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $7.50 / $2.60)
COOLANGATTA has won or placed in all races to date and led throughout for a dominant win last start at Moonee Valley on a soft track, sneaky chance.
- Race 7: #5 Perciles (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $7.50 / $2.45)
PERICLES has won or placed in all three races so far, has strong claims.
- Race 5: #7 Winning Verse (2 Units Win – $2.90)
WINNING VERSE placed at trial since last race 35 days ago, could threaten.
- Race 7: #7 Lost And Running (3 Units Win – $2.85)
LOST AND RUNNING trial placing in 28 days since last race adds confidence and likes the cut in the ground, hard to go past.
- Race 8: #5 I Wish I Win (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $12.00 / $3.70)
I WISH I WIN 2 wins from three attempts this campaign and came on to finish midfield last start at Caulfield on a soft track, sneaky chance.