Milwaukee Bucks VS Houston Rockets
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Over 50+ Points + Rebounds + Assists (2 Units – $1.50)
- Tyrese Haliburton Over 9.5 Assists (2 Units – $1.92)
Giannis Antetokounmpo could be set to have a field day today. Going up against the Houston Rockets, the former MVP will find himself facing off against a very young frontcourt.
Dallas Mavericks VS Memphis Grizzlies (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $3.75)
- Memphis Grizzlies To Win 1-10 Points (2 Units – $3.75)
- Ja Morant Over 30.5 Points (2 Units – $1.87)
- Luka Doncic Over 30.5 Points (2 Units – $1.87)
The superstar point guard opened his season by scoring 34 points. He then followed this up by dropping 49 in just 31 minutes of action last night against the Houston Rockets. His team is off to a perfect 2-0 start, and you already have people making a case for Morant to take home MVP honours this season. Luka in 4 of his last 5 games against the Grizzlies, Doncic has scored 37, 27, 26 and 29 points.
Chicago Bulls VS Cleveland Cavaliers
- Chicago Bulls To Win (2 Units – $2.05)
There’s a good chance LaVine comes back here, that would be a huge boost to Chicago’s chances. DeRozan has looked unstoppable in both games played so far.
Indiana Pacers VS Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers To Win (2 Units – $2.05)
They are 0-2 so far, but they scored 134 points in Friday’s loss to the Spurs and the Pistons may not have enough firepower to keep up. Tyrese Haliburton is off to a hot start for the home team, averaging 26.5 and 9.5 assists per game.
Toronto Raptors VS Miami Heat
- Toronto Raptors To Win (2 Units – $2.30)
The Raptors should be able to match up well defensively against the Heat. Tyler Herro has been the leading scorer for the hosts, but he will have to go up against several great wing defenders here.
Philadelphia 76ers VS San Antonio Spurs (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $3.20)
- James Harden Over 24.5 Points (2 Units – $1.80)
- Joel Embiid Over 11.5 Rebounds (2 Units – $1.80)
James Harden has started the season in very fine form. He was able to score 35 points in the season opener which he followed by dropping 31 on the Milwaukee Bucks last time out. The Spurs are also a favourable matchup for Joel Embiid. The centre is averaging 13.5 rebounds per night this year, despite going up against teams with floor stretching big men in his opening 2 games.