San Antonio Spurs VS Indiana Pacers (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $3.20)
- Tyrese Haliburton Over 18.5 Points (2 Units – $1.92)
- Tyrese Haliburton Over 9.5 Assists (2 Units – $1.92)
In the first game of the season on Wednesday, Haliburton had 26 points and 7 assists in 36 minutes, while shooting 10-for-18 from the field and had 21 potential assists.
Detroit Pistons VS New York Knicks (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $3.75)
- Jalen Brunson Over 5.5 Assists (2 Units – $1.85)
- Detroit Pistons +7 Points (Handicap) (2 Units – $1.90)
The Knicks desperately needed a point guard to run the offense and Brunson made a big difference in his first game. While he had 9 assists, he had 17 potential assists. Detroit looked better in their opener and wants to be on the come but this is the kind of game they need to win to move up. New York is a pretty significant favourite for a team that lost their opener and is coming off a bad season.
Washington Wizards VS Chicago Bulls
- Demar DeRozan Over 40 Points + Rebounds + Assists (2 Units – $2.00)
DeRozan saw his usage rate increase from 30.9% to 36.5% when LaVine sat last season. In the first game of the season on Wednesday, DeRozan had 37 points, 9 assists and 6 rebounds against a Miami defence that was one of the best last season.
Atlanta Hawks VS Orlando Magic
- Atlanta Hawks -9 Points (Handicap) (2 Units – $1.90)
Momentum is on Atlanta’s side after their season-opening 117-110 win over the Houston Rockets. Newly acquired star guard Dejounte Murray had a solid debut for Atlanta with 20 points and 11 assists.
Houston Rockets VS Memphis Grizzlies
- Memphis Grizzlies -6.5 Points (Handicap) (2 Units – $1.90)
The Rockets are a young roster and they struggled against a talented Atlanta backcourt in their first game. Trae Young and Dejounte Murray combined for 43 points and 24 assists against the Rockets, scoring and facilitating with ease in all 4 quarters.
Golden State Warriors VS Denver Nuggets (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $2.80)
- Aaron Gordon Over 14.5 Points (2 Units – $1.80)
- Steph Curry 5+ Made Three Pointers (2 Units – $1.57)
Gordon had a really solid game with 22 points and 10 boards on 10-for-17 shooting, continuing his solid play from last seasons playoff series against the Warriors. Over his last 13 games against them he has scored 5 or more threes a whopping 10 times.