Boston Celtics VS Philadelphia 76ers (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $6.00)
- Boston Celtics To Win (2 Units – $1.65)
The Celtics still have their core whilst gaining Malcom Brogdon and look ready for this challenge on opening night. The 76ers could have a time time here.
- Joel Embiid Under 27.5 Points (2 Units – $1.92)
27.5 points is a big number to hit on opening night, Embiid has not had much luck going 28+ points in opening season games in his career as he has only gone over this line once. Celtics in their last 4 meetings with Embiid have held him to 24.5 average points.
- Tyrese Maxey Over 3.5 Assists (2 Units – $1.98)
Averaging 4.3 assists last season, hitting this line in 59% of games last year this looks like an early playout.
Golden State Warriors VS Los Angeles Lakers (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $5.65)
- Golden State Warriors (-7 Points) Handicap (2 Units – $1.90)
The championship team with the best shooter of all time is a very good team coming up against a Lakers team who was a major let down last season.
- Steph Curry Under 5.5 Rebounds (2 Units – $1.55)
In is last 30 games he has only hit the over 5.5 rebounds 33% of the time. Curry’s role night 1 will be based off his perimeter game rarely going up for rebounds.
- Jordan Poole Under 19.5 Points (2 Units – $1.87)
Poole does have go off ability but whilst playing with Curry and Thompson, Poole has only hit over 18.5 points in 12.5% of those games.