Napoli VS Ajax
- Napoli To Win (2 Units – $1.60)
- Over 2.5 Total Match Goals (2 Units – $1.45
No other UEFA Champions League team matched Napoli’s tallies of 13 goals or 11.1 expected goals (xG) through their first three games. Ajax have seen over 2.5 goals scored in seven of their last eight games.. The Dutch giants lost 6-1 at home to Napoli last week.
Atletico Madrid VS Club Brugge
- Both Teams To Score (2 Units – $2.05)
Five of Atletico’s last eight games have seen both teams score. Atletico have kept only one clean sheet in their last five home Champions League fixtures.
Sporting Lisbon VS Marseille
- Both Teams To Score (Yes) (2 Units – $1.70)
Marseille have not kept a clean sheet in their last 18 Champions League matches. Sporting are without suspended goalkeeper Antonio Adan and defended sloppily on Saturday.
Tottenham VS Frankfurt
- Tottenham To Win (2 Units – $1.45)
Spurs have a perfect home record with five wins in as many games. Tottenham have won by two or more goals in three of their five home games. Frankfurt have failed to score in their last two games.
Bayer Leverkusen VS FC Porto (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $1.95)
- Both Teams To Score (Yes) (2 Units – $1.60)
- Over 2.5 Total Match Goals (2 Units – $1.70
Leverkusen scored four goals on Xabi Alonso’s managerial debut. Porto scored eight times across their last three games.
Barcelona VS Inter Milan
- Barcelona To Win (2 Units – $1.50)
Barcelona are on a run of four successive wins at home. Inter have lost five of their last ten matches. Barca have won five successive home fixtures against Inter
Viktoria Plzen VS Bayern Munich
- Bayern Munich To Win To Nil (2 Units – $2.00)
Bayern have kept three consecutive H2H clean sheets. Plzen conceded at least twice and lost each of their last three Champions League games. Bayern are yet to concede a goal in this Champions League group stage.
Rangers VS Liverpool (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $2.90)
- Liverpool To Win (2 Units – $1.40)
- Both Teams To Score (Yes) (2 Units – $1.75)
Rangers have only failed to score in one of their nine home games in all competitions. Both teams have scored in nine of Liverpool’s 12 games. The Reds have just one clean sheet in five attempts on their travels.