Mega Multi (0.5 Units – $21.60)
- RB Leipzig To Beat Celtic
- Red Bull Salzburg To Beat Dinamo Zagreb
- Over 2.5 Goals – Benfica VS PSG
- Real Madrid To Beat Shakhtar Donetsk
- Borussia Dortmund (Double Chance)
- Both Teams To Score – Chelsea VS AC Milan
- Juventus To Beat Maccabi Haifa
- Manchester City To Win To Nil
Red Bull Salzburg VS Dinamo Zagreb (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $3.50)
- Red Bull Salzburg To Win (2 Units – $1.75)
- Both Teams To Score (2 Units – $1.70)
Both teams have scored in the last six meetings between these two sides Salzburg are unbeaten in their last five Champions League home matches
RB Leipzig VS Celtic (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $3.75)
- RB Leipzig To Win To Nil (2 Units – $2.80)
- Over 1.5 Total Match Goals (2 Units – $1.20)
All four of Leipzig’s victories in both league and cup this season have been by two or more goals and have come in games in which they have kept a clean sheet.
Benfica VS PSG (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $2.30)
- PSG To Win (2 Units – $2.05)
- Over 2.5 Total Match Goals (2 Units – $1.50)
Seven of PSG’s last eight Champions League games produced at least three goals in total and they’re currently enjoying an impressive seven-game winning run.
Real Madrid VS Shakhtar Donetsk (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $1.50)
- Real Madrid To Win (2 Units – $1.20)
- Over 2.5 Total Goals (2 Units – $1.35)
Real Madrid have already scored 25 goals in 10 outings this season, picking up three 2-1 wins already. Shakhtar Donetsk on the other hand lost 2-1 here in the Champions League last season and have conceded exactly two goals in three of their last four away matches in this competition.
Sevilla VS Borussia Dortmund (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $3.30)
- Borussia Dortmund To Win (2 Units – $2.25)
- Over 2.5 Total Goals (2 Units – $1.75)
Dortmund don’t tend to win comfortably at the moment and have conceded in five of their last nine, so Sevilla have a strong chance of getting on the score sheet, but equally the visitors have conceded at least two in six of their last nine.
Chelsea VS AC Milan (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $3.65)
- Chelsea To Win (2 Units – $1.70)
- Both Teams To Score (Yes) (2 Units – $1.80)
Chelsea have conceded in each of their last eight games, while both teams have scored in eight of Milan’s fixtures this season and they have only failed to score in one of those games. Given both sides’ issues at the back, we are expecting both teams to score.
Juventus VS Maccabi Haifa (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $2.55)
- Juventus Half Time – Full Time (2 Units – $1.90)
- Over 2.5 Total Goals (2 Units – $1.60)
Juventus picked up a 3-0 win over Bologna on Sunday and they will be hoping that kickstarts their season, they’ve lost their first two UCL group games for the first time ever and that could be about to turn around against a poor-travelling Maccabi Haifa.
Manchester City VS FC Copenhagen (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $2.55)
- Over 3.5 Goals (2 Units – $1.55)
- Both Teams To Score (No) (2 Units – $1.90)
Copenhagen are yet to score in the group stages and they also failed to score against Trabzonspor in Turkey in qualifying, while City have two clean sheets in five home games across all competitions and they won 4-0 at Sevilla in their last qualifier – so a win to nil for the Premier League outfit appeals.