Venue: Flemington, Randwick & Morphettville
- Race 2: #2 Character (1 Unit Win / 3 Units Place – $7.00 / $1.90)
CHARACTER was narrowly beaten as a favourite last start at Newcastle on a soft track and will appreciate the cut in the ground, place best.
- Race 4: #11 Pride Of Jenni (4 Units Win – $3.90)
PRIDE OF JENNI gave nothing else a chance to win last start at Caulfield and has run well on a softer track, among the main chances.
- Race 3: #2 Hosier (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $5.00 / $1.85)
HOSIER won last start at Coffs Harbour when resuming and likes the cut in the ground, a close top pick.
- Race 5: #1 Williamsburg (2 Units Win – $4.40)
WILLIAMSBURG tends to go well on a softer track and likely to race just off the speed.
- Race 6: #1 Fireburn (6 Units Win – $2.60)
FIREBURN short back-up of seven days and a track specialist winning three times at Randwick.
- Race 7: #3 Mazu (1 Unit Win – $3.50)
MAZU has very strong form at Randwick and likes the cut in the ground, can figure.
- Race 8: #8 Hinged (3 Units Win – $3.90)
HINGED likes the cut in the ground and won three of six as a favourite.
- Race 1: #1 Kusu (2 Units Win – $3.30)
KUSU has won at Murray Bridge and placed once this prep, has solid claims.
Leave a Reply