Casper Ruud VS Carlos Alcaraz
- Carlos Alcaraz to win (20 Units – $1.45)
- Carlos Alcaraz to win 3-0 (5 Units – $3.10)
- Carlos Alcaraz to win the first set 6-4 (5 Units – $4.25)
- Carlos Alcaraz to win the first set 7-5 (2 Units – $12.00)
- Carlos Alcaraz to win the first set 7-6 (3 Units – $5.25)
Carlos Alcaraz leads 2-1 (2-0 in official matches, 4-0 in sets). This is probably the Spaniard’s easiest matchup in the second week of this campaign, and he should ideally be beating Casper Ruud without too many problems in these conditions. The only way the Norwegian can give himself a chance in this battle is by dragging the match as long as possible and physically draining the Spaniard, who has had tough matches and days all week but looks strong as ever.