US Open Men’s
Straight 10-Leg Multi (0.50 Units – $7.00)
- Pablo Carreno-Busta To Beat Alexander Bublik (2 Units – $1.25)
Pablo Carreno Busta leads 3-0 (all matches went the distance). Though Alexander Bublik has the weapons to beat the likes of Pablo Carreno Busta on these fast courts, being relatively more solid and consistent makes the Spaniard the favourite.
- Alex De Minaur To Beat Cristian Garin (2 Units – $1.14)
Alex de Minaur leads 3-1 (2-0 on hard surfaces and in the USA). The Aussie should be able to win this matchup in these conditions as long as he doesn’t waste chances as at Wimbledon a few weeks ago.
- Andy Murray To Beat Emilio Nava (2 Units – $1.20)
Andy Murray has far too much experience and ability for Emilio Nava, and his fitness will decide the outcome in the pair’s first meeting.
- Matteo Berrettini To Beat Hugo Grenier (2 Units – $1.13)
Matteo Berrettini leads 1-0 (6-3 4-6 6-3 in Segovia Challenger 2017, R1). The Italian has improved so much since the pair’s previous meeting five years ago, and he is heavily favoured to get the better of Hugo Grenier once again.
- Nick Kyrgios To Beat Benjamin Bonzi (2 Units – $1.13)
Benjamin Bonzi, playing to the best of his abilities, can offer a stern challenge, but Nick Kyrgios has the form and confidence to deal with this tricky challenge.
- Casper Ruud To Beat Tim Van Rithoven (2 Units – $1.14)
Tim Van Rijthoven was lucky to survive Zhizhen Zhang in the first round, and performing at that level wouldn’t be enough to compete with Casper Ruud
- J.J Wolf To Beat Alejandro Tabilo (2 Units – $1.30)
Alejandro Tabilo leads 1-0 (6-1 6-4 at Sarasota Challenger 2022, QF). The Chilean can be a dangerous player on his day, and his best tennis is very much capable of troubling the American. That said, having played and won plenty of matches on American hard courts in recent years as well as in 2022 makes Jeffrey John Wolf the deserved favourite here.
- Karen Khachanov To Beat Thiago Monterio (2 Units – $1.25)
Karen Khachanov leads 2-0 (0-0 on hard). The Russian is by far the superior player, especially on hard courts, and he should be winning this matchup in New York.
- Felix Auger Aliassime To Beat Jack Draper (2 Units – $1.36)
Though Jack Draper is in the form of his life and flying with confidence at the moment, Felix Auger Aliassime’s experience in big matches gives him a slight edge in this battle between two incredibly talented youngsters.
- Daniil Medvedev (3-0 Set Betting) Against Arthur Rinderknech (2 Units – $1.36)
Arthur Rinderknech would have put in a decent fight in this matchup in 2021, but his current form isn’t good enough to trouble Daniil Medvedev.