Venue: Caulfield, Rosehill, Eagle Farm & Mophettville
- Race 7: #7 Passive Aggressive (3 Units Win – $2.15)
PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE keeps winning and looks ready to go following convincing trial win at Cranbourne-Trn, looks threatening.
- Race 8: #12 Tofane (1 Unit Win / 2.5 Units Place – $6.50 / $2.40)
TOFANE resumes after a spell of 19 weeks and will appreciate the cut in the ground, could upset.
- Race 8: #8 Kibou (1.5 Units Win – $3.60)
KIBOU in strong form with two wins from three attempts this campaign and finished fourth last start at Rosehill Gardens on a soft track, hard to go past.
- Race 8: #12 It’s Me (3.5 Units Win – $3.60)
IT’S ME first-up after 17 week break and won both trials, has solid claims.
- Race 7: #1 Spanish Heirloom (1 Unit Win / 1.5 Units Place – $10.00 / $3.20)
SPANISH HEIRLOOM short back-up of seven days and likes the cut in the ground, hard to go past.
Leave a Reply