Venue: Moonee Valley, Randwick, Doomben & Murray Bridge
- Race 1: #8 Little Miss Kubi (2 Units Win – $2.70)
LITTLE MISS KUBI won at only start at Moe on a heavy track, the real danger in the race
- Race 2: #7 Proscenium Arch (1.5 Units Win – $3.60)
PROSCENIUM ARCH has won or placed in both races so far, leading hope.
- Race 3: #6 Proconsent (0.5 Units Win / 1.25 Units Place – $9.00 / $2.60)
PROCONSENT has won two of seven on a softer track, place best.
- Race 7: #2 Mankayan (3 Units Win $1.75)
MANKAYAN has been running well this campaign winning twice and placing in all other outings, well placed.
- Race 9: #2 Sacred Palace (0.5 Units Win / 1.25 Units Place $13.00 / $3.80)
SACRED PALACE in strong form with two wins from nine attempts this campaign and rates well in these conditions, place best.
- Race 4: #13 One Aye (0.5 Units Win / 1.5 Units Place – $8.00 / $2.50)
ONE AYE will appreciate the cut in the ground and should run fitter for past attempts, strong place chance.
- Race 7: #5 Jamaea (0.5 Units Win / 1.5 Units Place – $4.80 / $1.80)
JAMAEA first-up after 16 week break and placed in last trial at Kembla Grange, needs the breaks.
- Race 2: #1 Hang Five (3 Units Win – $2.00)
HANG FIVE has been flying of late and amongst the place getters last start running third at Doomben when resuming, key chance.
- Race 8: #13 Intrepid Eagle (3 Units Win – $2.45)
INTREPID EAGLE at only start winner at Murray Bdge on a soft track and has the speed to overcome a very wide draw, serious player.