Fulham VS Liverpool (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $2.50)
- Liverpool To Win (2 Units – $1.25)
- Both Teams To Score (Yes) (2 Units – $1.86)
With a completely injury-free squad available to select from, the Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta has zero fitness worries at all coming into this game. Showing the league they’re ready to make a statement.
This could be a narrow 1-2 win for Liverpool when the referee blows the final whistle. Should be an interesting one.
Tottenham VS Southampton (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $1.95)
- Tottenham To Win (2 Units – $1.36)
- Over 2.5 Match Goals (2 Units – $1.58)
It’s likely that Southampton will do really well to break down a Tottenham Hotspur side who have all the attributes to control this match, should everything go as we’re expecting.
Newcastle VS Nottingham Forrest (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $3.50)
- Newcastle To Win (2 Units – $1.65)
- Both Teams To Score (Yes) (2 Units – $2.00)
Nottingham Forest must be fancied to find the back of the net against this Newcastle United lineup, but it may not be as many as they will have scored against them.
Leeds VS Wolverhampton (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $3.50)
- Leeds To Win (2 Units – $1.25)
- Under 2.5 Match Goals (2 Units – $1.75)
Wolverhampton Wanderers may not find it easy to get anything against this Leeds United team who we think will likely get the win and a maybe even keep a clean sheet as well.
Bournemouth VS Aston Villa (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $4.00)
- Aston Villa To Win (2 Units – $2.00)
- Under 2.5 Match Goals (2 Units – $1.74)
Bournemouth may well find it hard to register a score against this Aston Villa side who we think might do enough to score at the other end and edge ahead. Expect it to be tight.
Everton VS Chelsea (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $3.50)
- Chelsea To Win (2 Units – $1.57)
- Both Teams To Score (2 Units – $2.02)
Everton should be able to breach the defence of this Chelsea line up, although just one goal likely won’t be good enough. We can see both teams to score in a 1-2 winning score for Chelsea when all is said and done.