- Race 1: #5 Attrition (1 Unit Win – $2.45)
ATTRITION placed at only start at Murray Bridge, dangerous.
- Race 2: #1 Secret Sheema (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $6.00 / $2.00)
SECRET SHEEMA won last start at Cranbourne on a soft track and Hannah Edgley a bonus, strong place chance.
- Race 3: #1 Seacole (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $9.00 / $2.50)
SEACOLE has gone well on a softer track and three wins from eight attempts this campaign, expect to be right up there.
- Race 4: #1 Zipping Boy (1 Unit Win – $2.35)
ZIPPING BOY finished a neck back from the leader last start at Caulfield when first up and Celine Gaudray has had success aboard previously
- Race 5: #1 Kiss Me If You Can (1 Unit Win / 3 Units Place – $3.80 / $2.00)
KISS ME IF YOU CAN in strong form with three wins from six attempts this campaign. Couldn’t hold on and just missed last start at Sandown Hillside on a heavy track, not without each-way claims.
- Race 6: #7 El Rocko (1 Unit Win – $4.40)
EL ROCKO won last start to break maiden at Ballarat when first up and up in journey, could threaten.
- Race 7: #5 Influential Jack (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $7.50 / $2.40)
INFLUENTIAL JACK short back-up of seven days. Finished one and a half lengths off the winner last start at Sandown Hillside, could threaten.