- Race 1: #2 Castillian (2 Units Win – $2.60)
CASTILLIAN trial placing in 34 days since last race adds confidence, tough to beat.
- Race 2: #10 Milk Run (1 Unit Win – $4.20)
MILK RUN ran on strong to finish on the winner’s heels at only start at Warracknabeal on a soft track and gets the blinkers on for the first time, the real danger in the race.
- Race 3: #1 Brut Star (1 Unit Win – $2.35)
BRUT STAR has three placings from nine runs this prep and finished fifth last start at Pakenham Synthetic, in with a chance.
- Race 4: #8 Firmity (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Win – $10.00 / $3.10)
FIRMITY on a seven day back-up and finished midfield last start at Warrnambool on a heavy track, could upset.
- Race 6: #5 Valjeta (1 Unit Win – $5.00)
VALJETA led all the way to win last start at Wodonga on a soft track, the real danger in the race.
- Race 7: #6 Super Aurora (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $5.00 / $2.35)
SUPER AURORA won once this prep at Echuca two runs back and faded to finish six lengths off the winner last start at Wangaratta on a heavy track, the real danger in the race.