Venue: Randwick & Sandown
- Race 2: #9 Renosu (1 Unit Win $3.90)
RENOSU first-up after 18 week spell and undefeated in two lead-up trials, hard to go past.
- Race 3: #7 Mystic Mermaid (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $4.20 / $2.20)
MYSTIC MERMAID coming off a win to break maiden at Newcastle on a soft track and gets the winkers on for the first time, not without each-way claims.
- Race 4: #7 Adios Steve (1 Unit Win / 3 Units Place – $6.00 / $2.10)
ADIOS STEVE coming off a win at Hawkesbury and up in journey, a winning chance.
- Race 5: #9 Green Flash (1.5 Units Win / 3 Units Place – $4.80 / $1.90)
GREEN FLASH back from seven week let-up and placed last start at Ballarat on a soft track, a winning chance.
- Race 7: #5 Ceasefire (1 Unit Win / 1.5 Units Place- $8.50 / $2.90)
CEASEFIRE won once this prep at Muswellbrook three runs back. Finished one and a half lengths off the winner last start at Kensington, don’t dismiss.
- Race 1: #2 Thesecondatportsea (1 Unit Win / 3 Units Place – $3.10 / $1.75)
THESECONDATPORTSEA won last start to break maiden at Geelong on a soft track and may find the front early with no other obvious contenders, include in exotics.
- Race 2: #6 Mark Of The Man (1.5 Units Win / 2.5 Units Place – $3.90 / $1.95)
MARK OF THE MAN tends to go well in the wet and won once this prep at Warrnambool three runs back, outside hope.
- Race 3: #2 Gabstar (1 Unit Win – $4.00)
GABSTAR just missed at long odds last start at Sandown Lakeside on a soft track and won once this prep at Cranbourne three runs back.
- Race 6: #2 More (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $6.50 / $2.45)
MORE first-up after 22 week break and comes to hand quickly, in with a chance.
- Race 7: #7 Flash Flood (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $6.00 / $2.25)
FLASH FLOOD back from six week let-up and will enjoy these conditions, marginal top pick.