Venue: Flemington, Eagle Farm & Morphettville
- Race 2: #5 Thalassophile (1 Unit Win – $4.20)
THALASSOPHILE won two of five when faced with a heavy track and two wins from nine attempts this campaign, commands respect.
- Race 4: #5 Mimi’s Award (1 Unit Win – $4.00)
MIMI’S AWARD finished a neck back from the leader last start at Flemington and has two placings from five runs this prep, genuine contender.
- Race 6: #8 Miss Dior (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $10.00 / $2.90)
MISS DIOR has the speed to overcome drawing the widest barrier, in with a chance.
- Race 7: #1 Mankayan (1 Unit Win – $4.40)
MANKAYAN can’t knock the form winning two in a row at Sandown Hillside and Caulfield, don’t dismiss.
- Race 1: #1 Without Thinking (2 Units Win – $3.40)
WITHOUT THINKING has two placings from four runs this prep but failed to win as a favourite last start at Sunshine Coast, perfectly placed.
- Race 6: #1 Holyfield (1 Unit Win / 3 Units Place – $4.80 / $1.90)
HOLYFIELD proven performer on a soft track and won once this prep at Ipswich two runs back, genuine contender.
- Race 4: #2 So Say Angel (2 Units Win – $3.50)
SO SAY ANGEL strong in winning last start at Murray Bridge on a soft track and will appreciate the cut in the ground, among the main chances.
- Race 6: #5 Mr Pickwick (2 Units Win – $3.10)
MR PICKWICK can’t knock the form winning two in a row at Morphettville and Swan Hill, the real danger in the race.
- Race 7: #6 Nice For What (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $6.00 / $2.25)
NICE FOR WHAT a winner at first outing this prep and in the money last start running third at Caulfield on a soft track, in with a chance.
- Race 9: #1 Morean (2 Units Win – $2.80)
MOREAN chased well to fall just short last start at Geelong and won’t be far away in the run, a close top selection.