Venue: Rosehill & Flemington
- Race 1: #2 Kibou (1 Unit Win – $2.90)
KIBOU coming off a win to break maiden at Warwick Farm on a heavy track when first up and rates highly with Regan Bayliss retaining the ride.
- Race 3: #1 French Bonnet (2 Units Win – $5.00)
FRENCH BONNET 2 wins from five attempts this campaign and last start winner at Rosehill Gardens, well placed.
- Race 4: #4 Karlstad (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $9.00 / $2.70)
KARLSTAD in strong form with three wins from 11 attempts this campaign and won last start at Canterbury, one of the main hopes.
- Race 5: #1 Arapaho (3 Units Win – $3.50)
ARAPAHO drawn the rails and Dylan Gibbons a bonus, well placed.
- Race 7: #8 Skyman (1 Unit Win – $2.70)
SKYMAN amongst the place getters last start running third at Rosehill Gardens on a soft track and four of five wins have come from dry ground, hard to hold out.
- Race 8: #8 Eaglemont (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $8.00 / $2.50)
EAGLEMONT 2 wins from four attempts this campaign and coming off a win at Sandown Hillside on a soft track, has solid claims.
- Race 10: #13 French Marine (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $6.50 / $2.30)
FRENCH MARINE failed to win as a favourite last start at Randwick on a heavy track but two of four wins have come from dry ground and won’t be far away in the run, cannot be ruled out.
- Race 1: #2 Don’t Doubt Dory (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $6.50 / $2.10)
DON’T DOUBT DORY rates well on a softer track and has four placings from eight runs this prep, a close top pick.
- Race 3: #8 Anphina (1 Unit Win – $3.50)
ANPHINA only just missed in driving finish last start at Flemington, hard to go past.