Venue: Royal Ascot
- Race 2: #2 Blackbeard (2 Units Win – $3.75)
BLACKBEARD unbeaten in all three runs and may find the front early with no other obvious contenders, sneaky chance.
- Race 3: #12 Nature Strip (3 Units Win – $2.70)
NATURE STRIP placed in last trial at Rosehill Gardens and rates highly with James McDonald aboard, key chance.
- Race 5: #1 Proschema (1 Unit Win – $15.00)
PROSCHEMA amongst the place getters last start running third at Haydock on a soft track when fresh and could find the front in a race with no obvious leader, among the main chances.
- Race 6: #1 Cadillac (1 Unit Win – $7.00)
CADILLAC has potential to find the front in a race without much early tempo and all wins have come when faced with dry ground, genuine contender.
- Race 7: #5 Cleveland (1 Unit Win – $2.80)
CLEVELAND won last start at Chester on a soft track when resuming. Can’t knock the form winning two in a row at Chester and Curragh, genuine contender.