Venue: Sandwon, Randwick & Eagle Farm
- Race 5: #9 Gentility (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $8.00 / $2.45)
GENTILITY finished seven lengths off the winner last start at Caulfield on a soft track when first up and drawn ideally, should go well.
- Race 6: #3 Gate Crash (2 Units Win – $2.90)
GATE CRASH made ground late to win last start at Sandown Lakeside on a heavy track, hard to go past.
- Race 9: #5 Mankayan (1 Unit Win – $2.70)
MANKAYAN surprised punters to win at long odds last start at Caulfield when resuming and two wins from eight attempts this campaign, commands respect.
- Race 1: #3 Tags (1 Unit Win – $4.00)
TAGS in the money last start running third at Hawkesbury on a heavy track when fresh and proven on softer tracks, cannot be ruled out.
- Race 2: #5 Midnight In Tokyo (1Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $5.00 / $2.00)
MIDNIGHT IN TOKYO has had a flying start to their career and narrowly beaten at long odds last start at Gold Coast when first up, in the mix.
- Race 4: #5 Budhwar (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $9.50 / $3.00)
BUDHWAR has the speed to overcome a very wide draw and won two of six with the sting out of the ground, has solid claims.
- Race 5: #4 Ita (1Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $7.50 / $2.20)
ITA short back-up of seven days and rates well on a softer track, sneaky chance.
- Race 8: #1 Prime Candidate (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $14.00 / $3.70)
PRIME CANDIDATE on a seven day back-up and generally races near the speed, well placed.
- Race 9: #4 Lackeen (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $7.50 / $2.45)
LACKEEN resumes after a spell of 15 weeks and won last trial at Hawkesbury, the real danger in the race.
- Race 10: #4 Blesk (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $6.50 / $2.10)
BLESK back after 21 week break and looks primed following successful lead-up trials, genuine contender.
- Race 9: #10 Letzbeglam (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place)
LETZBEGLAM on a seven day back-up and has two placings from six runs this prep