Venues: Angle Park
- Race 6: #1 Woodside Brockie (1 Unit Win – $3.60)
Solid performance to win by 1.5 lengths at this track over 530m (30.75) beating Universal Value in Grade 6 on May 26. Looks the one to beat again.
- Race 7: #2 Zinfandel Bart (1 Unit Win – $1.75)
Found some support last start but struggled and finished 6th in a Grade 6 on May 23 over 530m at this track behind Finniss Flash beaten 9 lengths (31.38). Placed two back at this track. Tipped to improve sharply. Rates highly on best form.
- Race 8: #3 Don’t Tell Bluey (1 Unit Win – $1.65)
Won his last three in a row including a strong win last start over 530m at this track by 4 lengths in a OPEN. Flying lately and can score again.
- Race 9: #1 Victa Haydn (2 Units Win – $1.90)
In the money last time at this track (43.01) in a Free For All, finishing a 4 length second. Has two successes and three minors from six starts from box 1. Looks a key chance on best form.
- Race 10: #5 Nugget Mclaren (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $4.60 / $2.10)
Solid performance to post a big 3 lengths win at this track over 530m (31.22) beating Dashing Deb in Maiden on June 2. Expected to measure up again.
- Race 11: #1 Bella’s Flower (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $4.80 / $2.25)
Improved sharply when second behind Queen Of Scotch at this track last start over 530m (30.99). Good beginner who shouldn’t be far away in the run.
- Race 12: #1 Shall Not (3 Units Win – $2.35)
Won two starts back over 531m at Gawler. Last start he finished 4th on June 2 over 530m at this track behind Lucius Malfoy beaten 2.25 lengths (31.15) in a Grade 5. Draw likely to suit. Has been around the mark at his last couple and should make his presence felt.
Leave a Reply