Venues: Bulli, Gosford & Mandurah
- Race 2: #8 Justifiable (1 Unit Win – $2.60)
Hasn’t been that impressive recently but he has solid credentials over this track and distance. Has clocked an outstanding 22.41 Best Time here at the trip. Top chance.
- Race 7: #8 Charlie’s Jar (1 Unit Win – $2.90)
Has failed to fire at the last couple but he has solid credentials over this track and distance. Forward showing expected.
- Race 1: #2 Smoking Barrel (2 Units Win – $1.90)
Has ability but remains a maiden after seven starts, the most recent effort a fifth (30.85) over 515m at this track. Looks well placed here.
- Race 6: #5 Vencedor (1 Unit Win – $2.35)
Finished in the placings last time but the run prior he was an eye-catching winner scoring by 2.25 lengths in a NG at The Gardens and recording a dazzling 22.40 for the 400m journey. Rates a top chance if runs up to time two back.
- Race 7: #1 Flip The Script (1 Unit Win – $3.40)
Latest effort finished 5th over 600m at Dapto beaten 10 lengths (35.14) behind Coast Model in a NG on June 2. Has the ability to take this out.
- Race 7: #1 West On Cobra (2 Units Win – $2.90)
Was prominent from the outset and held on well to win at this track over 405m in 22.70 last start, beating Global Road. Likes the rails so form from this draw is very strong, including two wins. Hard to beat.
- Race 10: #5 Paddy Whack (1 Unit Win – $2.15)
Closed last campaign finishing fifth at this track over 405m ten weeks ago. Looks a top chance if clears the box early