- Race 2: #5 Cracker Belle (2 Units Win – $2.50)
CRACKER BELLE has placed in two attempts this campaign and was narrowly beaten as a favourite last start at Casterton on a soft track, commands respect.
- Race 4: #11 Fantastic Galaxy (1 Unit Win – $1.65)
FANTASTIC GALAXY finished a neck back from the leader last start at Cranbourne on a soft track and gets the blinkers on for the first time, in with a chance.
- Race 6: #2 Nerone (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $5.50 / $2.00)
NERONE won once this prep at Mornington three runs back and rates highly with Dean Holland aboard, among the main chances
- Race 7: #3 Real Gun (3 Units Win – $3.40)
REAL GUN amongst the place getters last start running second at Bendigo on a heavy track and rates highly with Jack Hill retaining the ride, genuine contender.
- Race 8: #8 Beaudacity (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $6.00 / $2.25)
BEAUDACITY came on to finish midfield last start at Cranbourne when first up and Craig Newitt has had success aboard previously, dangerous.
- Race 9: #3 Ironedge (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $5.00 / $2.00)
IRONEDGE last start winner at Kyneton when first up and rates highly with Jake Noonan aboard, hard to go past