Venue: Caulfield, Randwick & Eagle Farm
- Race 4: #2 Coco Rox (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $6.00 / $2.25)
COCO ROX 3 wins from five attempts this campaign and amongst the place getters last start running third at Scone on a soft track, sneaky chance.
- Race 7: #4 Bermadez (1 Unit Win – $3.40)
BERMADEZ in strong form with two wins from four attempts this campaign and won last start at Warrnambool, serious player.
- Race 8: #3 Hosier (3 Units Win – $2.80)
HOSIER strong in winning last start at Sandown Lakeside when first up and has the speed to overcome an unfavourable draw, a close top selection.
- Race 6: #4 Democracy Manifest (2 Units Win – $3.50)
DEMOCRACY MANIFEST winner of last two at Warwick Farm and won two of three as a favourite, well placed.
- Race 7: #3 Andermatt (3 Units Win – $2.10)
ANDERMATT in strong form with two wins from three attempts this campaign and will enjoy these conditions, tough to beat.
- Race 9: #9 French Marine – 1 Unit Win – $4.80)
FRENCH MARINE faded to finish on the winners’ heels last start at Scone on a heavy track and Dylan Gibbons a bonus, in with a chance.
- Race 10: #7 American President (3 Units Win – $3.10)
AMERICAN PRESIDENT tends to go well in the wet and in strong form with four wins from 10 attempts this campaign, has solid claims.
- Race 1: #6 Belle Savoir (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $7.50 / $2.50)
BELLE SAVOIR rates well on a softer track, a winning chance.
- Race 9: #3 Ellsberg (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $18.00 / $5.50)
ELLSBERG back from let-up. Winner at Randwick and placed twice this campaign, commands respect.
- Race 10: #3 Written Beauty (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $5.50 / $2.15)
WRITTEN BEAUTY likes the cut in the ground and rates highly with William Pike aboard, genuine contender.