Geelong VS Port Adelaide (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $3.40)
- Geelong To Win 1-39 Points (2 Units – $2.12)
Port Adelaide have not won at GMHBA stadium since 2007, whilst Geelong have won 25 of 30 home games.
- Zach Tuohy 20+ Disposals (2 Units – $1.40)
Zach Tuohy is yet to go under 20 disposals in his last 7 matches, his new role benefits this.
- Mitch Duncan 20+ Disposals (2 Units – $1.29)
Mitch Duncan averages 24 disposals in his last 5 matches this season and against Port Adelaide he averages 26 disposals.
Western Bulldogs VS Gold Coast (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $6.25)
- Western Bulldogs (-17.5 Points) Handicap (2 Units – $1.90)
The Bulldogs average a 26 point win against Gold Coast in their last 3 matches. Expect them to come away with a convincing win as they are in need of 4 points to grab a spot in the top 8.
- Adam Treloar 25+ Disposals (2 Units – $1.55)
Adam Treloar is coming off a massive game last week and also loves a match up against Gold Coast. In his last 5 matches against the Suns, Treloar hasn’t gone under 26 disposals and averages 31.
- Aaron Naughton Most Goals (2 Units – $3.10)
Aaron Naughton is a head above the rest of the field in goal scoring ability. He has kicked 7 goals in the last 2 matches and looks to be hitting top form again.
North Melbourne VS Melbourne (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $4.33)
- Christian Petracca 2+ Goals (2 Units – $2.00)
Christian Petracca dominated not only the midfield but continues to get forward and have a plethora of shots on goals. Last week he had 6 scoring shots kicking 2 goals & 4 behinds.
- Jason Horne-Francis 20+ Disposals (2 Units – $1.90)
Jason Horne-Francis was side lined last week due to a hamstring. A rest could prove to help the rookie as he faces the top team in the competition. He averages 19 disposals in his last 5 matches.
- Alex Neal-Bullen 15+ Disposals (2 Units – $1.28)
Alex Neal-Bullen has only gone under 15 disposals once and averages 19 disposals in his last 5 matches.
Adelaide Crows VS St Kilda (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $2.75)
- St Kilda (-16.5 Points) Handicap (2 Units – $1.90)
Although St Kilda will be without captain Jack Steele and small forward Jack Higgins, they are still one of the top teams in the competition. Adelaide Crows continue to struggle playing 4 quarters of high level football.
- Brad Crouch 25+ Disposals (2 Units – $1.42)
Against his old club, Brad Crouch will be looking to prove a point yet again. Last time he faced the Crows, Brad had 36 disposals whilst he averages 27 in his last 5 matches this season.
- Max King 2+ Goals (2 Units – $1.22)
Max King has played the Crows twice where he has scored 2 goals each game. King has 23 goals to his name this season and will look to increase that against Adelaide.
Richmond VS Essendon (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $4.50)
- Richmond To Win 25+ Points (2 Units – $1.73)
Essendon are struggling this season and don’t look to be any hope against the Tigers this week. Richmond have won the last 5 matches against Essendon by an average margin of 31 points per game.
- Dustin Martin 20+ Disposals (2 Units – $1.40)
Dustin Martin averages 29 disposals against Essendon. This season he is yet to go under 20 disposals and looks to be getting back into top form.
- Tom Lynch Most Goals (2 Units – $2.60)
Tom Lynch has been a man on a mission. Leading the Coleman medal count, he has scored 17 goals in his last 3 matches. Essendon will struggle to hold him to under 3 goals for the match which should be enough to lead in this market.