Golden State Warriors VS Dallas Mavericks (Same Game Multi 1 Unit – $24.00)
- Golden State Warriors (-5.5 Points) Handicap (2 Units – $1.99)
Game 1 should be a feel-out game for both teams, but due to the Mavericks going through a 7 game series. Golden State at home should be able to cover the line seeing the Mavs used a lot more energy in their series against Phoenix.
- Total Match Pints Over (214.5 Points) (2 Units – $1.90)
The Mavs are coming off back-to-back performances of 113 and 123 points scored against the Suns, while the Warriors haven’t really impressed defensively in their run so far, allowing 110.2 per game.
- Spencer Dinwiddie Over (+11.5 Points) (2 Units – $1.83)
In Game 7 against the Suns, Spencer Dinwiddie finally had his breakout game for the Mavericks. Over 2 regular-season games against them, the guard is averaging 20.5 points per game.
- Andrew Wiggins Over (+15.5 Points) (2 Units – $1.89)
So far throughout this postseason, Andrew Wiggins has been incredibly consistent for the Warriors. In the last series against the Memphis Grizzlies, he was able to score 16 or more points in 5 of the 6 games.
- Klay Thompson 3+ Made Three Pointers (2 Units – $1.33)
Against Memphis, Thompson scored 3 threes in 4 of the 6 games played, so he should have a good chance of going over the number in tonight’s opener against Dallas.
- Stephen Curry Over (+5.5 Assists) (2 Units – $1.86)
In the last 3 games against the Mavericks, Steph recorded 9, 10 and 7 assists, so getting to 6 dimes shouldn’t be too much to ask from the 2-time MVP.