Venue: Flemington & Morphettville
- Race 1: #11 Impel (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $14.00 / $3.70)
IMPEL placed last start at Cranbourne on a soft track when first up and drawn ideally, don’t dismiss.
- Race 2: #8 Beltoro (1 Unit Win – $4.20)
BELTORO on a seven day back-up and just missed at long odds last start at Caulfield.
- Race 7: #10 Point Neepan (1 Unit Win – $4.40)
POINT NEPEAN looking for a hatrick after winning two in a row at Caulfield and Bendigo, expect to be right up there.
- Race 2: #5 Aiguilette (1 Unit Win / 2 Units Place – $5.00 / $2.00)
AIGUILETTE in the money last start running second at Morphettville and won once this prep at the track two runs back, consider.
- Race 7: #2 Umgawa (1 Unit Win – $7.50)
UMGAWA rates well in these conditions and Damien Oliver a bonus.
- Race 8: #6 Detonator Jack (1 Unit Win – $3.80)
DETONATOR JACK has won all three races so far and will appreciate the cut in the ground, in with a chance.