Venue: Angle Park
- Race 1: #1 Spring Monica (4 Units Win – $2.00)
Last start finished 3rd on May 5 over 530m at this track behind Barefoot Rebel beaten 4 lengths (31.00) in a Maiden. Leading chance who should prove hard to beat.
- Race 4: #6 He’s All Purpose (2 Units Win – $1.26)
Won his last three in a row including a good win last start over 530m at this track by one length in a Special conditions race. Quick beginner who will take beating despite the tricky draw.
- Race 7: #3 Shall Not (1 Unit Win – $3.90)
Has hit the frame the last two starts, the latest when third (23.14) over 400m at Gawler. Has a low draw. Worth including.
- Race 8: #1 Mary Bridget (3 Units Win – $2.90)
Won two starts back when well in the market at Mt Gambier over 512m. Last start finished last over 530m at this track beaten 7 lengths (31.12) behind Charlee’s Misty in a Grade 6 on May 5. Looks well placed and should prove hard to beat.
- Race 10: #4 Alfieri (1 Unit Win – $2.10)
Was out of placings last time (31.13) at this track in a Grade 2/3/4, finishing fourth and beaten 16 lengths. Goes very well off the draw boasting eight wins and three places from 17 starts. Has ability and looks a key chance.
- Race 11: #1 Zinfandel Nikki (2 Units Win – $3.90)
Improved sharply when third behind Departure Gate at this track last start over 530m (30.92). Right in the mix.