- Trifecta & First 4: #1 Mac’n’Cheese / #2 Imposing Brook / #4 Knightstown / #9 Suricate
- #1 Mac’n’Cheese (1 Unit to Win)
Resuming after a 5.5 months break. Not seen since she finished last of 9 at Sandown on September 25 over 1400m. On debut second of 9 at Bendigo on May 16 over 1100m, soft track. Expect a bold showing.
- Trifecta & First 4: #2 Bistro / #1 See You In Heaven / #3 Prance’n’Dance / #4 Arabian Melody
- #2 Bistro (1 Unit to Win)
Resumes from a spell after only 1 win by having 2 race starts. Won at Sandown-Hillside on December 8 over 1000m. Second up raced finished 5th of 12 at Caulfield on January 26 over 1000m. Should be right in the finish.
- Trifecta & First 4: #1 Pearl Bandit / #2 Yulong Justify / #8 Tullys Gold / #4 Heir Of Tavistock
- #1 Pearl Bandit (1 Unit to Win & 1 Unit to Place)
Useful gelding. Last start finished 2nd in a small field at this track on February 26 over 1600m. Before that got back early 7th of 9 at this track on February 12 over 1600m. Closing in on a win.
- Trifecta & First 4: #3 Okay To Pay / #10 Great Diviner / #6 Heyington Station / #1 Great Leveller
- #3 Okay To Pay (1 Unit to Win)
Most recently second last of 7 at Moonee Valley on March 4 over 955m. Before that won at Moonee Valley on January 29 over 1000m in soft. Not beaten far last start and worth including.
- Trifecta & First 4: #5 Royal Mile / #1 Secret Blaze / #4 Black Sail / #3 Farooq
- #5 Royal Mile (1 Unit to Win)
Second run back. First up after 2 months crowded concluding stages to place 2nd of 11 at Morphettville on February 19 over 1400m. Previously second up won at Morphettville on November 6 over 1550m. Fitter and a winning hope.
- Trifecta & First 4: #2 Ironclad / #3 Second Slip / #13 Manhatten Times / #1 Sansom
- #2 Ironclad (1 Unit to Win & 2 Units to Place)
Resuming today after 5 months break. First up last campaign ran last of 9 at Morphettville on August 28 over 1400m, soft track. Looks forward enough after a recent trial win. Expect a bold showing.
- Trifecta & First 4: #6 Tigertiger / #5 Daqiansweet Junior / #1 Skelm / #3 Future Score
- #6 Tigertiger (1 Unit to Win & 2 Units to Place)
Useful type. At the latest run finished 2nd of 7 at Flemington on March 5 over 2600m, on a slow track. The start before that got back early to finish 7th of 11 at Flemington on February 19 over 2000m. Nice effort last time, can go on with the job now.
- Trifecta & First 4: #3 Water Into Wine / #15 Ancient Girl / #1 Max Fire / #2 Strike Eagle
- #3 Water Into Wine (1 Unit to Win & 2 Units to Place)
Since last run he has trialed at Morphettville over 1000m on 24th February. Last run finished 2nd of 8 at this track on January 29 over 1525m. Before that won at Murray Bridge on January 15 over 1200m. Well placed, should prove hard to beat.
- Trifecta & First 4: #7 Sparkup / #4 Spin The Record / #1 The Difference / #12 Hills
- #7 Sparkup (1 Unit to Win)
Recent form sound. Last start ran on from midfield to place 2nd of 12 at this track on February 26 over 1200m. The start before that slowly away finishing 2nd of 12 at this track on February 12 over 1200m. Leading chance again.