NBA Tips Results:
- Units Profit / Loss = +6.72
- Strike Rate Win = 53%
$10 into $1,000 Challenge!
- Stage 2 of 6!
$25.37 on 2-Leg Multi to return $63.55
- Milwaukee Bucks VS Chicago Bulls: Under 245.5 Total Match Points (Alternate Total Match Points Market)
- Julius Randle to score 20+ Points against Phoenix Suns
New York Knicks VS Phoenix Suns
- Julius Randle Over (+20.5 Points)
- RJ Barret Over (4+ Assists)
Randle has been on a tear offensively lately, he is averaging 25.8 points per game over his last 10. With CP3 and Devin Booker out, Barrett has 2 less elite defenders to worry about there. He has been sharing the ball a lot more lately and finished the month with an average of 28.3 points per game. He averages 4.7 assists per game over his last 6 games.
Milwaukee Bucks VS Chicago Bulls
- Kris Middleton Over (+20.5 Points)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Over (+11.5 Rebounds)
- Under 240.5 Total match points
The Bucks have been scoring well lately since the break they’ve put up 123, 130 and 120 points in 3 games. Middleton, who is coming off a 26 point effort in the win over Miami. A couple of games before that he had 25 against the Nets, so he’s been scoring consistently even with his field goal percentage being down a bit. Giannis has been synonymous with rebounding lately, averaging 12.4 per game over his last 9 appearances. In his last 3 games since the all star break, he’s had 14, 16 and 17 boards. We haven’t seen someone dominate on the glass this much in a long time. The game played in Milwaukee earlier this season finished 94-90 to the Bucks and 240 points haven’t been scored in a game between these 2 teams since the 2007-08 season.