Greyhound Racing Tips Results:
- Units Profit / Loss = +22.14
- Strike Rate Win = 48%
- Strike Rate Place = 70%
Venues: Angle Park, Cannington & The Meadows
- Angle Park Race 4: #5 Isla Gracie (1 Unit Win)
Missed the frame last start when finishing sixth at Gawler. Previous form sound including a win 3 back at this track. Shapes well here on best and gets chance to atone.
- Cannington Race 8: #2 Wynburn Burner (2 Units Win)
Last start finished 5th on February 26 over 520m at this track. Has a sharp 29.89 PB at this course and distance. Hard to beat.
- The Meadows Race 2: #3 Red Reactor (1.5 Units Win)
Started big odds last time but hit the ground running with a sensational early split, giving a sight but fading late to finish second (30.11) at this track over 525m. Rates highly and looks tough to beat.
- The Meadows Race 6: #6 Amnesty (1.5 Units Win)
Strong performance after tracking the speed to win at Sandown over 595m (34.61) on February 20. Has never missed the frame from three starts out of this box. Major player.